BBQ Girl

BBQ Girl

Monday, June 6, 2011

Pulled Pork Dry Rub



This is my new go-to pulled pork dry rub. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!


Pulled Pork Dry Rub:

Ingredients:

2 tbsp. Black Pepper

2 tbsp. Paprika (I use Hungarian Paprika..because I'm part Hungarian and enjoy the flavor)

1 tbsp. Curry Powder

2 tbsp.Sea Salt

2 tbsp.Brown Sugar

1 tsp. Cayenne Pepper

Directions:

Mix all the ingredients together well. Use about half of your mixture to rub onto the pork. Wrap the pork tightly in a container and place in your refrigerator overnight (I let mine marinade for a minimum of 10-12 hours).

When you are ready to smoke the pork, remove the pork from the refrigerator 45 minutes prior to smoking. Add the remaining dry rub to the pork and let it rest until it is ready for the smoker. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment