BBQ Girl

BBQ Girl

Monday, June 6, 2011

Intro

So my name is Kristen. I am currently a stay-at-home mom to a 3 year old boy and a 12 year old black Labrador Retriever. I have been married for almost 5 years to my husband Tom. I love hockey (Boston Bruins, Colorado Avalanche, Philadelphia Flyers), Red Sox baseball, and the Tennessee Volunteers. I also like to do cakes and cupcakes for friends and family too. My husband and I started getting into true low-n-slow barbeque about a year and a half ago.

We are members of the Kansas City Barbeque Society, and have our own competitive BBQ team, "We're Gonna Make Ya Squeal Like A Pig".

The goal of this blog is to document my adventures in barbequing. I have a passion for cooking, and I love to experiment with different styles of barbeque. I don't like doing things by the book, and come up with my own BBQ recipes. Some work, some don't...but I always have a great time doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment