BBQ Girl

BBQ Girl

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Irish Stout and Vanilla Coffee Barbeque Sauce

One of my favorite things about barbequing is making sauces. Here is my newest creation I made specifically for my 1st ever beef brisket I served on the 4th of July.

I love a good Irish stout..whether it's drinking it or cooking with it. :) I wanted to use Irish stout in a special barbeque sauce to flavor my coffee rub beef brisket. I also used vanilla coffee in the sauce to go along with the vanilla coffee rub I used. Here is what I created:


Irish Stout and Vanilla Coffee Barbeque Sauce

Ingredients:

1 c. Irish Stout Beer

1c. Vanilla Coffee

1 c. Ketchup

¼ c. HP Sauce

3 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce

2 tsp. Onion Powder

1 tsp. Garlic Powder

1 tbsp. Mustard

1 tbsp. Honey

1/8 tsp. Ground Black Pepper

Directions:

Add all of the ingredients into a medium-size saucepan. Use a whisk to mix everything together. Simmer for 30 min. at medium-high heat. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment